Friday, September 18, 2009

homelessness

I see a lot of blogs and sites and hear people with their views on the subject, but what can we really DO about it? I have ideas to help the situation but I am not in the position to do anything about, because the only people that can do anything about it DONT do enough, because the have never been in the low-down position of being homeless! Is there anyone that feel the same way out there? My brother and I are in the proccess of starting a Coalition for the homeless to try and really help if you are interested in joining our effort in finding a cure for homelessness please


another great site I just looked at is http://www.change.org/my_change/home or http://www.hearus.com/

1 comment:

  1. NOBODY should be homeless!!!


    Homelessness is a serious issue that millions of American families deal with on a daily basis in their own lives...Struggling to make ends meet, to feed their kids, to give their kids clothes to keep warm...Also to provide electricity to keep their food cold and cook with...Some families even have to suffer with out water when their electricity gets shut off!

    We have many questions to be answered of the age old problem of homelessness!

    Why are people homeless?

    Why don't they just get a house and keep it?

    If we find the causes then we can begin to find solutions!

    ReplyDelete